The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike, has said he chose to be a minister because he believed President Bola Ahmed Tinubu would deliver on his promises to Nigerians.
He spoke at the flag-off of the rehabilitation of roads in the Garki area of Abuja on Monday.
The minister also assured that the renewed hope was not talk because Tinubu feels the pains of Nigerians.
According to Wike: “The FCT minister of state and I are here to assure you that Tinubu’s agenda of Renewed Hope works and to let you know that the FCT is working.
“The agenda of Mr President is not just by talking but also in doing. And that is why we have come to start with flagging off a number of roads in this area.
“This is just phase one. In the next few weeks, we go to phase two. This is about road – infrastructure. So many things Mr President has promised. We are taking them one after the other.
“I have told you here if anything was not going to work, I would not be a party but because I know Mr President means well for this country, he wants the best for the country, that’s why I said I would serve in his cabinet because he has shown Nigerians that he feels their pains.”
The post Why I Agreed To Serve Under Tinubu’s Administration – Wike appeared first on Jomog.
MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE RELEASES PRE DEGREE ADMISSION FORM FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with options in Agricultural Economics, Rural Sociology and Extension.
- Bachelor of Science (Ed) with options in Agric. Education, Home Economic Education, Integrated Science Education, Mathematics Education, Computer Science Education, Biology Education, Chemistry Education, and Physics Education, Library and Information Science Education
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with option in Agronomy, Plant Health Management and Soil Science and Meteorology.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with options in Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Statistics.
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with options in Animal Breeding and Physiology, Animal Nutrition and Forage Science and Animal Production and Management.
- Doctor in Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with options in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zoology and Environmental Biology and Plant Science and Biotechnology.
- Bachelor of Engineering with options in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Agricultural/Bio Resources Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) with options in Food Science and Technology, Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Home Economics and Hospitality Management and Tourism.
- Bachelor of Fisheries and Aquatics Resources Management, Bachelor of Forestry and Environmental Management and Bachelor of Environmental Management and Toxicology.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with options: Industrial Relations and Personnel Management and Entrepreneurial Studies.
DELTA STATE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OZORO ROLL OUT ADMISSION LIST FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
How To Check the Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit:https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Congratulations to the newly Admitted candidates.
Chicago University: Apologize To Tinubu Over Academic Records Humiliation – Keyamo Knocks Atiku
The Minister of Aviation and Aerospace Development, Festus Keyamo has reacted to President Bola Tinubu’s academic results released by the Chicago State University, CSU.
Keyamo said the 2023 Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar should apologize to Tinubu and Nigerians for the humiliation.
In a post on X, the minister described Atiku’s journey to Chicago in a bid to expose Tinubu as fruitless.
According to Keyamo: “From the responses by Chicago State University, ATIKU’s journey to Chicago and back has been a journey to nowhere, a fruitless exercise and an odyssey in self-humiliation. President Tinubu and Nigerians deserve an unreserved apology from him.”
CSU had released the academic records of Tinubu following an order of a Chicago court.
In the result released, CSU confirmed it found three diplomas matching the certificate Tinubu presented to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, after a diligent search.
Atiku obtained victory at the court in his fierce legal battle to probe into the academic qualification of Tinubu in the February 25 presidential poll.
Tinubu had supplied certificates from the Chicago State University, CSU, to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to secure eligibility to participate in the election.
A United States of America court on Saturday ordered CSU to release Tinubu’s academic records for verification and in support of Atiku’s petition challenging the result of the 2023 presidential poll.
Justice Nancy Maldonado in a judgment dismissed the objection raised by Tinubu against Atiku’s request and expressly ordered that the CSU must submit the academic records to Atiku.
The post Chicago University: Apologize To Tinubu Over Academic Records Humiliation – Keyamo Knocks Atiku appeared first on Jomog.
News4 months ago
Full Text of President Bola Tinubu’s Inauguration Speech on May 29, 2023
Headlines2 months ago
Full Text Of President Bola Tinubu’s Address To Nigerians On Socio-economic Challenges
Headlines10 months ago
Pakistan Govt Jobs Today – Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2022
Headlines4 months ago
Nigerians Berate Tinubu’s Subsidy Removal, Says Dangote Won’t Subsidise Petrol For Nigeria
Education1 year ago
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO RELEASES COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
CELEBRITY NEWS4 months ago
Hilda Baci: 6 Benefits the Nigerian Chef May Enjoy as Guinness World Record Holder
Headlines5 months ago
Apapa labels Peter Obi a liar after court scuffle with LP supporters
Headlines3 months ago
IPOB Dismisses Rumour Of Week-Long Sit-At-Home In South East