STEP BY STEP APPLICATION GUIDELINES
1. COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM: The student completes an application form on the admissions portal by clicking https://portal.pru.edu.ng/Account/SignUp or the paper format, attaches required documents and materials, or sends the application to the Admissions Office, The Admissions Office notifies the applicant by email, SMS, and Phone Call of the receipt of his or her application.
2. CONFIRMATION OF APPLICATION: Once you have submitted your application, the Admissions department will acknowledge receipt of your application by phone, email, or on your application dashboard within 24hours.
3. APPLICATION REVIEW: The admission committee will review your application to confirm you meet our requirements. If so, you will then be asked to make a commitment fee of N30,000 to enable us to prepare your admission letter
4. PHYSICAL VERIFICATION: Physical verification are usually completed when you appear in person at the Pen Resource University city campus. The purpose of physical verification is to get to know you better and verify all the documents submitted for your application, hear about your future plans, understand why you are interested in the course, any particular papers you like, and your understanding of the internship program.
5. Payment of Fees You will be enabled to make your tuition fee and other charges payment before you begin with your course registration and begin to get enrolled in all our portals.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (UTME CANDIDATES)
•Completed PRU application form
•JAMB UTME scores or A-Level
•End of school leaving exam scores (IGCSE, WASSCE, NECO, GCE ‘O’ Level, Cambridge ‘O’ Level)
•SS1, SS2 and SS3 High School transcripts
•One or more recommendation letters or Testimonial from the counselor or principal of the secondary school attended
•Photocopy of international passport, national identity card, or secondary school ID
•A personal statement (Essay) stating why the applicant chose PRU and what his/her ambitions are
FOR DIRECT ENTRY/TRANSFER APPLICANTS REQUIREMENTS
•Completed PRU application form
•Direct Entry qualification(s) IJMB, NCE, Diploma, JUPEB, First Degree, GCE ‘A’ Level or any equivalent
•End of Secondary school leaving exam scores (IGCSE, WASSCE, NECO, GCE ‘O’ Level, Cambridge ‘O’ Level etc)
•One or more recommendation letters from post-secondary academic work
•Photocopy of international passport, national identity card, driver’s license or secondary school ID
•A personal statement (Essay) stating why the applicant chose PRU and what his/her ambitions are.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (UNILAG) ANNOUNCE MATRICULATION CEREMONY FOR FRESH STUDENTS, 2023/2024
- Date: Friday, 2nd February, 2024
- Time: 9:00AM Prompt
- Venue: Jelili Adebisi Omotola Hall, UNILAG, Akoka.
Members of the University community and the general public are cordially invited.
NYSC 2024 BATCH A STREAM I ONLINE REGISTRATION BEGINS JANUARY 29TH
OUR MEMBERS FRUSTRATED OVER EIGHT MONTHS WITHHELD SALARIES – ASUU TO FG
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, branch Chairperson of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, Comrade Oyibo Eze, has urged the federal government to release their members’ eight months withheld salary.
Eze said that ASUU members were being frustrated and finding it difficult to perform effectively coupled with the bad economic hardships in the country.
He made this known on Thursday during the ASUU congress held at the University of Nigeria.
“ASUU members are frustrated because of the eight months withheld salaries, coupled with the increase in exchange rate, except the eight months salaries are paid, ASUU members won’t perform effectively.
“The government should release the money to ensure and sustain peace and harmony in the academic system”, Eze said.
He further appealed to his colleagues to exercise patience for the progress being attained in the review of the university yellow book, which is the university guideline for promotion.
According to him, ASUU has pledged to achieve its aim through dialogue and peaceful moves.
Prof Sule-kano Abdullahi, who is ASUU Trustee and Chairman National Visitation Panel of the Union, said his team was in UNN to interact with the members of the union on their challenges so as to channel such to the national office.
Abdullahi, a former National President of ASUU, also used the opportunity to present scholarship award to selected indigent students.
He said the award was to support indigent students in Nigerian universities in their education.
“ASUU has instituted this annual scholarship scheme since 2018 for two indigent students in all branches of the union and has continued to do so till date in spite of all challenges.
“It is my pleasure to announce that after screening exercise by ASUU-UNN branch, Ugwu Maryjane and Ugwu Promise as the beneficiaries of UNN-ASUU scholarship scheme 2023 has been approved by the national body
“I urge you to make judicious use of the N200,000 by committing it to your education.
“I commend UNN-ASUU for given N30,000 each as consolation prize to other nine students who applied,” Abdullahi said
News8 months ago
Full Text of President Bola Tinubu’s Inauguration Speech on May 29, 2023
Headlines1 year ago
Pakistan Govt Jobs Today – Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2022
Education1 year ago
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO RELEASES COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Headlines6 months ago
Full Text Of President Bola Tinubu’s Address To Nigerians On Socio-economic Challenges
Headlines4 months ago
FULL TEXT: Tinubu Addresses 78th UN General Assembly
Headlines8 months ago
Nigerians Berate Tinubu’s Subsidy Removal, Says Dangote Won’t Subsidise Petrol For Nigeria
CELEBRITY NEWS8 months ago
Hilda Baci: 6 Benefits the Nigerian Chef May Enjoy as Guinness World Record Holder
Headlines9 months ago
Apapa labels Peter Obi a liar after court scuffle with LP supporters