Kwararafa University Post-UTME Form, cost, eligibility, and registration details for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has been announced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time degree programmes of the Kwararafa University for the 2023/2024 academic session.
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. B.Sc Accounting
2. B.Sc Business Administration
3. B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
4. B.Sc Economics
5. B.Sc Mass Communication
6. B.Sc Political Science & International Relations
7. B.Sc Public Administration
8. B.Sc Sociology
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
9. B.Sc Biology
10. B.Sc Computer Science
11. B.Sc Geography
12. B.Sc Statistics
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
13. B.Ed Educational Management
14. B.Ed Guidance and Counseling
15. B.Ed Human Kinetics and Health Education
Admission into Kwararafa University, Wukari (KUW) is open to all, irrespective of race, tribe, religion, sex or political leanings.
Prospective candidates must satisfy all College and Departmental requirements in addition to the following general University entrance requirements:
Undergraduate Diploma Requirements:
– Open to students 18 years and over at course commencement
– If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS (Academic) 6.0 overall, with a minimum of 5.5 in each band and 6.0 in speaking.
– All applicants are interviewed as part of the admissions process.
– Applicants not meeting the entry criteria may be considered on a case by case basis by the Academic Director. Consideration will be given to those with appropriate and evidenced previous academic history, prior work experience and life skills experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit the University’s official website to access the application form. Click here to get started
Complete the application form. Make sure to accurately fill in all necessary information. Pay the application fee of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000). This fee is non-refundable and is part of the application process. It’s important to note that applications will only be processed upon receipt of the application fee. As such, applicants should ensure that they complete the payment process
For further information about the application process, requirements, deadlines, and available courses, kindly visit the official school website at http://www.kuw.edu.ng.