Cimfest award took place in Buea Cameroon on the 18 th of November 2023 .
Below is the full list of winners .
𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒
1. 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 – The Stars are Watching – Mic Monsta
2. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 – LOCKO
3. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 – KRYS M
4. 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 – “People” Libianca
5. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 – Tenor
6. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐩 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 – Mic Monsta
7. 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐔𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 – Ko-C
8. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 – Cameroon Afro Gospel Group
9. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 – Grace Decca
10. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐢 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 – Bel’yv
11. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 / 𝐓𝐕 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 – Faith Tata
12. 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 – Vera Ngandjui (Kamenii)
13. 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 – Le Car Qui Part Remix (Gifto Le Russe Feat Croqueuse De Diamant X Mink’s)
14. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐓𝐨𝐤 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐫 – Caro & Copees
15. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 – Maureen Forbah
16. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 – Maxy Manorh
17. 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 – Loïc Sumfor
18. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐉 – DJ Patcul
19. 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 – Elisha K
20. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐠 – Fuchor
21. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 – Liish Visual
22. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 – Mama Atalaku
23. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 – Teddy Beatz
24. 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 (𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩) 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 – Danielle Ipa
25. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 – Mr Tcheck
26. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 – Hens ‘Nalandi’ (Kankan)
27. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 – G2 Melody Group
28. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 – Sulet Noire
29. 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 – Ewald Music Band
30. 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 – Asaba
Autopsy: Release Mohbad’s Body For Burial, Bella Queries Police’s Delay
Singer Bella Shmurda has called on the police to release the body of his deceased friend, Ilerioluwa Aloba aka Mohbad.
In a post shared on his X handle, Bella Shmurda said it has been two months since Mohbad died and his body was taken for an autopsy, and has since not been released.
He called on the police to release Mohbad’s body for a befitting funeral to be held for him and also called for the result of the autopsy to be released.
‘’It’s been over 2month moh died nd his body was taken in for autopsy but yet no result which is fine but pls release his body that boy need a befitting burial nd to go to rest finally naija police what’s going on,we need an answer here where is the result? Where is his body?”
The post Autopsy: Release Mohbad’s Body For Burial, Bella Queries Police’s Delay appeared first on Jomog.
Iyabo Ojo, Kemi Olunloyo Fight Dirty Over MohBad
Actress Iyabo Ojo and self-styled journalist Kemi Olunloyo are at each other’s throat over late singer MohBad.
Olunloyo, daughter of former Oyo Governor Victor Olunloyo, blasted the actress accusing her of acting as her Public Relations Officer to the late Mohbad’s wife.
She asked if she would allow her son, Festus marry a woman like Wunmi.
Praying for God to punish the actress, she describer the movie star as a pathetic liar, a failed actress, a TikTok skit maker and a divorcee.
Reacting, Iyabo Ojo said Kemi Olunloyo’s son disowned her, which is why she has no boundaries when talking about people’s children.
“Aunty Kem Kem, my darling sister, your own matter is moi moi now na tiktok I go take you do, you are a clown, I can never take you serious walai……. Na DJ YK, go help us, remix all our videos later, your own son disowned you that’s why you have no boundaries talking about other people’s children even to the extent of changing their sexuality or wishing them dead, you’re what this picture represents a funny witch so why will I take you seriously,” she said.
Video: Made Kuti Ties The Knot With Partner, Inedoye
Afrobeat singer and son of legendary Femi Kuti, Made has tied the knot with his partner, Inedoye. The couple got married on Wednesday, November 1 2023, in a white wedding ceremony in Lagos, Nigeria.
The wedding was a private affair, with only close family and friends in attendance. In a video shared on social media, Made Kuti is seen reciting his vows to Inedoye.
He promises to love her unconditionally and to always be there for her.
Inedoye also recites her vows to Made Kuti, promising to love him forever and to be the best wife and mother she can be.
The couple then exchanges rings and kisses, sealing their love for each other.
Fans and friends of Made Kuti have taken to social media to congratulate him on his wedding.
They have also wished him and Inedoye a lifetime of happiness.
Made Kuti is one of the most popular Afrobeat singers in Nigeria.
He is known for his energetic live performances and his catchy songs. Inedoye is a private person and not much is known about her.
Congratulations to Made Kuti and Inedoye on their wedding day!
The post Video: Made Kuti Ties The Knot With Partner, Inedoye appeared first on Jomog.
News6 months ago
Full Text of President Bola Tinubu’s Inauguration Speech on May 29, 2023
Headlines11 months ago
Pakistan Govt Jobs Today – Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2022
Headlines4 months ago
Full Text Of President Bola Tinubu’s Address To Nigerians On Socio-economic Challenges
Headlines2 months ago
FULL TEXT: Tinubu Addresses 78th UN General Assembly
Education1 year ago
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO RELEASES COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Headlines6 months ago
Nigerians Berate Tinubu’s Subsidy Removal, Says Dangote Won’t Subsidise Petrol For Nigeria
CELEBRITY NEWS5 months ago
Hilda Baci: 6 Benefits the Nigerian Chef May Enjoy as Guinness World Record Holder
Headlines6 months ago
Apapa labels Peter Obi a liar after court scuffle with LP supporters