KM 4 East-West Road,
Ozuoba, Port Harcourt,
Time: 0800 hours (8 a.m.)
All candidates who chose Charkin Maritime Academy as their first choice and all those willing to change their Institution and make CMA their first choice, who scored 100 and above in JAMB (UTME) are invited.
CMA will admit only candidates who posses at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/ in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two subjects chosen from Geography, Chemistry, Biology, Agric Science and Technical Drawing, Candidates awaiting results are also invited.
- i. Original JAMB Result
- ii. O’ level results/certificate
- iii. Birth or Age Declaration Certificate
B. Other Items for Personal Use
- i 1 Pair of Physical Training
- ii. 1 Sports T-Shirt Short
- iii. 1 Pair of white canvas and white socks
- iv. 1 Blanket
- v. Bathing Towel, Toiletries (toothbrush and paste)
- vi. 1 Bathroom Slippers
C. Post UTME Screening Fee of N2,000
D. N12,000.00 for Medical Lab. Tests
E. Pocket/feeding money for two (2) days
For further enquiries visit www.charkinmaritimeacademy.edu.ng
Candidates are expected to arrive the Academy Campus on or before 0900 Hrs on 4th October 2023
OLUSEGUN AGAGU UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OKITIPUPA DISCLAIMER NOTICE ON FAKE POST REGARDING NURSING PROGRAMME
The Management hereby informs admission seekers, their parents, guardians and the general public, that the information should be disregarded for it is fake, it does not emanate from the University neither does it emanate from the Office of the Registrar.
EMMANUEL ALAYANDE UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION GETS NUC APPROVAL FOR 50 FULL-TIME COURSES, 2023/2024
The letter reads, “The Vice-Chancellor is please invited to recall that a resource verification visit was carried out by panels of experts to the proposed academic programme in Emmanuel Alayande University of Education Oyo State with a view to assessing the human and material resources available for its establishment.
I am directed to inform the Vice-Chancellor that the Ag. Executive Secretary has considered and approved the establishment of the full-time mode of the following undergraduate programmes, to be run in the Main Campus of the University with effect from 2023/2024 academic session:
1. B.Sc. (Ed) Biology Education
2. B.Sc. Biology
3. B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
4. B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry Education
5. B.Sc. Chemistry
6. B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics Education
7. B.Sc. (Ed) Computer Science Education
8. B.Sc. Computer Science
9. B.Sc. (Ed)Physics Education
10. B.Sc. (Ed) Health Education
11. B.Sc. (Ed) Human Kinetics/Physical Education
12. B.Sc. (Ed) Economics Education
13. B.Sc. Economics
14. B.Sc. (Ed) Environmental Education
15. B.Sc. (Ed) Geography Education
16. B.Sc. (Ed) Educational Management
17. B.Ed. Educational Technology
18. B.Tech (Ed) Building Technology Education
19. B. Tech (Ed) Metal Work Technology Education
20. B.Tech (Ed) Automobile Technology Education
21. B.Tech (Ed) Woodwork Technology Education
22. B.Tech (Ed) Electrical/Electronics Education
23. B.A. Ed. History and International Studies
24. B.A. (Ed) English/Literature in English
25. B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
26. B.LIS. Library and Information Science
27. B.A. (Ed) French
28. B.A. (Ed)Yoruba
29. B.A. (Ed) Hausa
30. B.Sc. (Ed) Political Science Education
31. B.Sc. Political Science
32. B.Sc. (Ed) Social Work
33. B.Sc. (Ed) Social Studies and Civic Education
34. B.Sc. (Ed) Special Education
35. B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
36. B.Ed. Adult and Continuing Education
37. B.Ed. Early Childhood Education
38. B.Ed. Primary Education
39. B.A. (Ed) Arabic Education
40. B.A. (Ed) Christian Religious Studies
41. B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies
42. B.A. (Ed) Creative Arts Education
43. B.A. (Ed) Music
44. B.A. (Ed) Fine and Applied Arts
45. B.A. (Ed)Theatre Arts
46. B.Sc. (Ed) Agricultural Science Education
47. B.Sc. (Ed) Home Economics Education
48. B.Sc. (Ed) Business Education
49. B.Sc. (Ed) Entrepreneurship Education
50. B.Sc. Accounting
I am to add that the approval does not cover the part-time mode of delivery of the programmes.
The programmes shall bear only the approved title and nomenclature and any change will require the approval of the Commission. The University is enjoined to provide adequate human and material resources for the development and growth of the approved programmes.
Please, accept the assurances of the Ag. Executive Secretary’s highest regards.”
UYO CITY POLYTECHNIC NOTICE TO STUDENTS
1. Mid-semester examination: There shall be a week-long mid-semester examination across all the Departments in the school.
- Date: Monday, 11th December – Friday, 15th December, 2023
- The exercise is mandatory for all the students.
- You are required to pay your school fees to qualify for the examination.
Any students that fail to write the mid-semester examination will pay #1000(one thousand naira) per course before the examination is re- administered to them.
2.Lecture Note: To boost your academic performance in the classroom, the management has re-introduced lecture notes to the students at the affordable price of #1500 per copy. Although this is not compulsory and not a way of exploiting or victimizing students, you are expected to comply with your lecturer.
3. Orientation: There shall be orientation exercise for all new students (ND 1 and HND 1) on Friday, 8th December, 2023. Don’t fail to participate.
4. Departmental Dues: To facilitate the smooth running of administrative duties in the various departments, every student is expected to pay a token of #1000(one thousand naira only) per semester to the department.
5. For the time being, every financial transaction should be done directly with the Bursar through the admission officer, Mrs. Gloria eken ASU QUO
Uyo City Polytechnic is still moving forward and will wax stronger than ever. Avoid every distraction and move on, as you all shall graduate from this place in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
News6 months ago
Full Text of President Bola Tinubu’s Inauguration Speech on May 29, 2023
Headlines11 months ago
Pakistan Govt Jobs Today – Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2022
Headlines4 months ago
Full Text Of President Bola Tinubu’s Address To Nigerians On Socio-economic Challenges
Headlines2 months ago
FULL TEXT: Tinubu Addresses 78th UN General Assembly
Education1 year ago
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO RELEASES COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Headlines6 months ago
Nigerians Berate Tinubu’s Subsidy Removal, Says Dangote Won’t Subsidise Petrol For Nigeria
CELEBRITY NEWS5 months ago
Hilda Baci: 6 Benefits the Nigerian Chef May Enjoy as Guinness World Record Holder
Headlines6 months ago
Apapa labels Peter Obi a liar after court scuffle with LP supporters