Admitted candidates are to print notification of admission at portal.abu.edu.ng/forms using their Post-UTME log in details. Candidates are to report to the their respective Faculty Registration Team for screening with the following:
1. JAMB Admission Letter
2. Notification of Admission
3. Original Credentials.
Candidates are to visit the student portal (portal.abu.edu.ng) to update bio-data, view and make payment of school charges.
Payment to be made via ABU Micro-Finance Bank e-wallet, REMITA using the option of POS(Point of Sale) at the designated offices within the Campus, Online payment OR by printing the REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) slip and proceed to any Bank.
After successful payment, you are to return to the portal to print the University admission letter at (portal.abu.edu.ng)
Candidates can now do course registration as provided by the respective departments.
Those interested in University accommodation may click on the “accommodation link” at the student portal to reserve a bed space and subsequently pay for the accommodation.
Note: Reservation of accommodation could only last for three (3) working days.
POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS FOR ALL…
With the rate of fake materials all over the internet, we just had to create this system to make sure we verify all materials before we publish. This means that instead of us to distribute a false Post-UTME material, we would rather not give out the material entirely. You can trust us with that.
SELAR TUITION FUND SCHOLARSHIP FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS IN NIGERIA
Objective: The primary objectives of the scholarship program include:
– Supporting 50 Final-Year Students: Selar aims to empower 50 deserving students by providing NGN 100,000 each, ensuring they can successfully complete their undergraduate journey.
– Formal Launch of Selar CSR Arm: This scholarship program serves as a launchpad for Selar’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) arm, showcasing the organization’s commitment to social impact.
To qualify for the undergraduate Selar Tuition Fund, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Residency in Nigeria: Applicants must be students residing and studying in Nigeria, actively contributing to the local academic landscape
2. Final-Year Status: Eligible candidates should be in their final year of study, enrolled in an accredited tertiary institution, whether public, select private, or a polytechnic.
3. Statement of Purpose: Applicants are required to submit a clear and compelling statement of purpose, allowing them to articulate their aspirations and goals.
4. Academic Excellence: A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 or a cumulative grade of 65% or higher, supported by academic records, is mandatory.
5. Financial Need: Candidates must demonstrate genuine financial or economic need, emphasizing the scholarship’s impact on their educational journey.
For the academic session 2024/25, the Selar Tuition Fund is open to students pursuing any accredited course in a recognized Nigerian university.
Applicants for the 2024 Selar Tuition Fund Scholarship must submit the following documents:
– Complete Application Form
– Academic Transcripts
– Personal Statement
Interested and eligible individuals can apply through the Selar application portal. Accuracy in completing the application and submission of all required documents are crucial for a successful application.
Deadline: While the specific deadline is not specified, applicants are encouraged to submit their applications promptly. Early submissions enhance the likelihood of consideration for this life-changing opportunity.
For additional information and to commence the application journey, visit the official webpage.
Deadline: February 29, 2024.
Note: While the article specifies February 29, 2024, please verify the deadline on the official webpage for any updates or changes.
NERC ANNUAL ESSAY COMPETITION FOR SS2 STUDENTS IN NIGERIA
– The competition is open to SS2 students in Nigeria.
– Essays must be between 450 to 500 words in length.
– Cash prizes will be awarded to outstanding students, teachers, and participating schools.
– Consolation prizes will be provided for other participants.
– Submission period: February 20th to March 15th, 2024.
– Essays can be submitted either in PDF format via email to email@example.com or in a sealed A4 envelope addressed to:
2024 Essay Competition
Consumer Affairs Division
Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
NERC HOUSE, PLOT 1387 CADASTRAL ZONE
Behind BOA House Abuja
– All submissions must include the following information:
– Name of the student
– Full home and school addresses
– Email address
– Contact phone number
– Double entry will result in automatic disqualification.
– Entries must reach the specified address on or before March 15th by 5 p.m.
– Entries received after the deadline will be automatically disqualified.
Announcement of Winners:
– Successful students and schools will be contacted during the 2nd quarter of the year.
– Winners will also be announced on NERC’s official social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn (@nercng).
News9 months ago
Full Text of President Bola Tinubu’s Inauguration Speech on May 29, 2023
Headlines1 year ago
Pakistan Govt Jobs Today – Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2022
Education1 year ago
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO RELEASES COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Headlines7 months ago
Full Text Of President Bola Tinubu’s Address To Nigerians On Socio-economic Challenges
Headlines5 months ago
FULL TEXT: Tinubu Addresses 78th UN General Assembly
Headlines9 months ago
Nigerians Berate Tinubu’s Subsidy Removal, Says Dangote Won’t Subsidise Petrol For Nigeria
CELEBRITY NEWS9 months ago
Hilda Baci: 6 Benefits the Nigerian Chef May Enjoy as Guinness World Record Holder
Headlines9 months ago
Apapa labels Peter Obi a liar after court scuffle with LP supporters