Actress Bimbo Ademoye says her first experience of betrayal came from her mother who walked out of her life when she was just two years old.
Bimbo shared this while speaking in a recent interview with media personality, Hauwa Magaji.
When asked about her mum as she has always been known to celebrate her father only on social media, Bimbo said;
‘’My mother is very much alive. She lives like fifteen to twenty minutes away from me. We just don’t have a friendship. My mum left when I was two and so the betrayal, my first ever betrayal came from my mother. I tried to build a relationship with her..right now we have a relationship as I am doing my duties as a child, paying the rent and allowance and all, and that’s about what we have. I am very okay with that. I am okay with the no friendship, no closeness zone that we are in for my mental health and for my own sanity”
Watch a video of her speaking below…
The post Video: My First Betrayal Came From My Mom When She Left Me At 2 Yrs Old – Bimbo Ademoye appeared first on Jomog.
MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE RELEASES PRE DEGREE ADMISSION FORM FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with options in Agricultural Economics, Rural Sociology and Extension.
- Bachelor of Science (Ed) with options in Agric. Education, Home Economic Education, Integrated Science Education, Mathematics Education, Computer Science Education, Biology Education, Chemistry Education, and Physics Education, Library and Information Science Education
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with option in Agronomy, Plant Health Management and Soil Science and Meteorology.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with options in Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Statistics.
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with options in Animal Breeding and Physiology, Animal Nutrition and Forage Science and Animal Production and Management.
- Doctor in Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with options in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zoology and Environmental Biology and Plant Science and Biotechnology.
- Bachelor of Engineering with options in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Agricultural/Bio Resources Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) with options in Food Science and Technology, Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Home Economics and Hospitality Management and Tourism.
- Bachelor of Fisheries and Aquatics Resources Management, Bachelor of Forestry and Environmental Management and Bachelor of Environmental Management and Toxicology.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with options: Industrial Relations and Personnel Management and Entrepreneurial Studies.
DELTA STATE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OZORO ROLL OUT ADMISSION LIST FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
How To Check the Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit:https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Congratulations to the newly Admitted candidates.
Chicago University: Apologize To Tinubu Over Academic Records Humiliation – Keyamo Knocks Atiku
The Minister of Aviation and Aerospace Development, Festus Keyamo has reacted to President Bola Tinubu’s academic results released by the Chicago State University, CSU.
Keyamo said the 2023 Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar should apologize to Tinubu and Nigerians for the humiliation.
In a post on X, the minister described Atiku’s journey to Chicago in a bid to expose Tinubu as fruitless.
According to Keyamo: “From the responses by Chicago State University, ATIKU’s journey to Chicago and back has been a journey to nowhere, a fruitless exercise and an odyssey in self-humiliation. President Tinubu and Nigerians deserve an unreserved apology from him.”
CSU had released the academic records of Tinubu following an order of a Chicago court.
In the result released, CSU confirmed it found three diplomas matching the certificate Tinubu presented to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, after a diligent search.
Atiku obtained victory at the court in his fierce legal battle to probe into the academic qualification of Tinubu in the February 25 presidential poll.
Tinubu had supplied certificates from the Chicago State University, CSU, to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to secure eligibility to participate in the election.
A United States of America court on Saturday ordered CSU to release Tinubu’s academic records for verification and in support of Atiku’s petition challenging the result of the 2023 presidential poll.
Justice Nancy Maldonado in a judgment dismissed the objection raised by Tinubu against Atiku’s request and expressly ordered that the CSU must submit the academic records to Atiku.
The post Chicago University: Apologize To Tinubu Over Academic Records Humiliation – Keyamo Knocks Atiku appeared first on Jomog.
News4 months ago
Full Text of President Bola Tinubu’s Inauguration Speech on May 29, 2023
Headlines2 months ago
Full Text Of President Bola Tinubu’s Address To Nigerians On Socio-economic Challenges
Headlines10 months ago
Pakistan Govt Jobs Today – Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2022
Headlines4 months ago
Nigerians Berate Tinubu’s Subsidy Removal, Says Dangote Won’t Subsidise Petrol For Nigeria
Education1 year ago
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO RELEASES COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
CELEBRITY NEWS4 months ago
Hilda Baci: 6 Benefits the Nigerian Chef May Enjoy as Guinness World Record Holder
Headlines5 months ago
Apapa labels Peter Obi a liar after court scuffle with LP supporters
Headlines3 months ago
IPOB Dismisses Rumour Of Week-Long Sit-At-Home In South East