We believe that most of you have registered successfully, though we are not ignorant to the fact that some prospective corps members are having issues with their NYSC online registration.
“`If you have registered, its time you started getting things needed for NYSC orientation camp ready so that you wont miss any of the documents or items you’ll need in camp.“`
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CAMP
– Certificate or Statement of Result (ND AND HND).
– Covid-19 form (Will be available on your dashboard when it’s time.)
– School ID
– Recent Passport 10-12
– Green Card(Document you will printout 24-48hrs after successful registration)
– Call Up Letter(This show the state you are posted to for service)
– Medical Fitness Certificate
– Medical Report ( Optional for redeployment under health)
– Licence for (Doctors and co.) Medical Graduate
Note: Get Original Documents and make 3 to photocopy of each.