The West African Examination Council has released withheld result of candidates that sat for the 2022 Examination.
Candidates can now proceed to log in to the board portal to reconfirm the status of their withheld results.
GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY (GOMSU) RELEASES UTME/DE ADMISSION FORM FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
a). Scored a minimum of 150 points in the UTME,
b). Scored a minimum of 200 points in the UTME, for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes
2. Candidates who applied for MBBS and pharmacy but scored less than 200 points are advised to immediately change to alternative Programmes including;
1) B.N.Sc Nursing
2) B.Sc Human nutrition and Dietetics
3) B.Sc Public Health
4) B.Sc Environmental Chemistry and Toxicology
5) B.Sc Biotechnology
6) B.Sc Pharmacology
7) B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
3. Candidates who applied for Law but scored less than 200 points are also advised to immediately change to alternative Programmes including;
1). B.LIS Library and Information Science
2). B.Ed Educational Management
3) B.Sc Banking and Finance
4) B.Sc International Relation
5) B.Sc Peace and Conflict Resolution
4. NCE/TJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma for Direct Entry (Please note that the NCE, IOMB, Advanced Level GCE or Diploma must be in the same course being applied for.
5. Eligible Candidates shall pay a Non-refundable Screening charges of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only through the University online screening portal.
6. Candidates shall visit the University portal: http://dnrd-gsu-edu.com/admission to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows:
1. Enter Jamb Registration Number and Click ‘Get Details
2. Pay the Screening Fee online Using ATM/Debit/Credit Card, Bank, Transfer, USSD or Visa QR
3. Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
4. Click Register
5. Candidate’s details captured shall be displayed
6. Click ‘Generate Data Form
7. A PDF File of two pages shall be generated:
- (a) Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
- (b) Page 2 is the Candidate’s Pust-UTME Test (CBT) Exams Card
8. Print the two pages and attach photocopies of ail credentials to page 1 and bring them along with the originals to the department you applied for Physical Screening immediately.
Note: Change of State of Origin, LGA and Date of Birth would not be entertained after registration and screening, please.
EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY (EKSU) EXTENDS 2023/2024 POST UTME REGISTRATION DEADLINE
This is to inform the general public especially applicants of the Ekiti State University that the University management has graciously extends the Post UTME application. The applications has been extended to 31st December 2023.
Candidates who are still interested to obtain the post utme should kindly make use of this opportunity
JAMB RELEASES DATES FOR 2024 UTME
“Meanwhile, 7th March 2024, has been slated for the 2024 MOCK-UTME, while the main UTME will hold from 19th to 29th April 2024.
“Candidates are expected to print their examination slips as from 10th April 2024.
Candidates are enjoined to take note of these dates and other advisories issued by the Board in relation to the administration of the examination.
“They are also to visit the Board’s website www.jamb gov.ng for any other information.”
News6 months ago
Full Text of President Bola Tinubu’s Inauguration Speech on May 29, 2023
Headlines12 months ago
Pakistan Govt Jobs Today – Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2022
Headlines4 months ago
Full Text Of President Bola Tinubu’s Address To Nigerians On Socio-economic Challenges
Headlines2 months ago
FULL TEXT: Tinubu Addresses 78th UN General Assembly
Education1 year ago
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO RELEASES COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Headlines6 months ago
Nigerians Berate Tinubu’s Subsidy Removal, Says Dangote Won’t Subsidise Petrol For Nigeria
CELEBRITY NEWS6 months ago
Hilda Baci: 6 Benefits the Nigerian Chef May Enjoy as Guinness World Record Holder
Headlines7 months ago
Apapa labels Peter Obi a liar after court scuffle with LP supporters