A. Login on to the portal
1. Visit https://student-portal.ui.edu.ng
2. Login details:
Username: your student institutional email or matric number
Password: your last name in lower case (small letters)
3. Select 2022-2023 as your current session at the top right corner.
4. After successful login you will be prompted to change password before proceeding. Input your old password then create a new password of your choice, confirm new password, and click update.
B. Payment Steps
1. After login on to your dashboard
2. Navigate to the Fees section on the left menu
3. Click my fees.
4. The following fees are compulsory for all categories of students:
a. Bundled fee or School fee
b. Technology Levy – To be paid separately.
c. Utility Levy – To be paid separately.
5. Health Professional levy or Laboratory Professional fee is compulsory for students of the College of Medicine while Special DVM levy is compulsory for students of the faculty of Veterinary Medicine – To be paid separately
6. Click the checkbox beside the fee option you are paying and click Proceed.
7. Confirm the correctness of your payment details.
8. Click Proceed to pay.
9. You will be redirected to the payment platform.
10.Select a payment option (card/bank/branch/transfer/remita)
11.Complete payment process as directed in the selected payment option.
C: Confirmation of Payment
1. After successful payment, you will be redirected to the registration portal.
2. Go to Fees, then select Transactions to confirm the status of your payment.
3. If successful, click the eye icon under Actions to payment details. A pdf version can also be downloaded.
4. Remita receipt will be received by email.
5. In the case of a failed transaction for which you were debited, click the refresh icon to update status.
D. Course Registration
1. Kindly visit your department for guidance on courses to register for
2. Additional information on how to proceed to online registration will be forwarded to your email in the coming days. Please check your email regularly.
Contact the following email if in need of assistance – firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Technology & Media Services
University of Ibadan
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, UKWANA ANNOUNCE THIRD BATCH SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ND APPLICANTS
SCREENING REQUIREMENTS: Candidates are to come along with the following;
- 1.2023 JAMB Result
- 2. WAEC/SSCE or it equivalent
- 3. Birth certificate
- 4. Local Government Identification
- 5. National Identification Number (NIN)
- 6. Two recent passport
- 7. Screening fee of 2,000
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OSIELE ROLL OUT 2023/2024 ADMISSION LIST ON JAMB CAPS
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
How To Check the Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit:https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Congratulations to the newly Admitted candidates.
CHARKIN MARITIME ACADEMY (CMA) ANNOUNCE POST UTME SCREENING DATE FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
KM 4 East-West Road,
Ozuoba, Port Harcourt,
Time: 0800 hours (8 a.m.)
All candidates who chose Charkin Maritime Academy as their first choice and all those willing to change their Institution and make CMA their first choice, who scored 100 and above in JAMB (UTME) are invited.
CMA will admit only candidates who posses at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/ in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two subjects chosen from Geography, Chemistry, Biology, Agric Science and Technical Drawing, Candidates awaiting results are also invited.
- i. Original JAMB Result
- ii. O’ level results/certificate
- iii. Birth or Age Declaration Certificate
B. Other Items for Personal Use
- i 1 Pair of Physical Training
- ii. 1 Sports T-Shirt Short
- iii. 1 Pair of white canvas and white socks
- iv. 1 Blanket
- v. Bathing Towel, Toiletries (toothbrush and paste)
- vi. 1 Bathroom Slippers
C. Post UTME Screening Fee of N2,000
D. N12,000.00 for Medical Lab. Tests
E. Pocket/feeding money for two (2) days
For further enquiries visit www.charkinmaritimeacademy.edu.ng
Candidates are expected to arrive the Academy Campus on or before 0900 Hrs on 4th October 2023
News4 months ago
Full Text of President Bola Tinubu’s Inauguration Speech on May 29, 2023
Headlines2 months ago
Full Text Of President Bola Tinubu’s Address To Nigerians On Socio-economic Challenges
Headlines10 months ago
Pakistan Govt Jobs Today – Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2022
Headlines4 months ago
Nigerians Berate Tinubu’s Subsidy Removal, Says Dangote Won’t Subsidise Petrol For Nigeria
Education1 year ago
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO RELEASES COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
CELEBRITY NEWS4 months ago
Hilda Baci: 6 Benefits the Nigerian Chef May Enjoy as Guinness World Record Holder
Headlines5 months ago
Apapa labels Peter Obi a liar after court scuffle with LP supporters
Headlines3 months ago
IPOB Dismisses Rumour Of Week-Long Sit-At-Home In South East