1. Enter the kitchen, look left and right if somebody is coming.
2. Check the position of the spoon how you met it so you will not make any mistake while leaving.
3. Open the pot gently. Don’t let the cover drop or make any sound oh.
4. Count the meat inside if it is up to 5 or more. The lesser the meat, the more likely for your Mom, to detect a missing piece. Take one if it if is more but if it is less than 5, just bite them. As in, use your teeth to slim shape them. Bite small from all the lumps of meat so that if they count it, it will still be the same number then cover the pot slowly.
5. While eating the stolen piece, let your ears be at alert to hear footsteps oh. Don’t let the soup stain your cloth or touch anything in the kitchen. If it does, quickly rush and wash that shirt to remove any traces to you.
6. After eating it, wash your hand with soap and smell it 5 times to know if it is still smelling soup soup.
7. Blow hot air from your mouth to percieve if it is smelling for soup.
Don’t worry about that, just go to the container of garri, take some garri and chew it or chew garlic to k!ll the odour.
8. Now leave the kitchen like a saint.