Carter Efe Biography : This article contains the biography of Carter Efe , Carter Efe real age, Carter Efe real name, Carter Efe girlfriend, Carter Efe networth, Carter Efe new song.
Carter Efe gained popularity in 2020 after appearing in multiple dance and comedy videos alongside well-known comedians, influencers, and content producers. Currently, not much is known about Carter Efe’s educational history, but we can be confident that he has a degree.
Carter Efe Profile Summary
|Real name||Oderhohwo Joseph Efe|
|Date of birth||September 29, 1995|
|Place of birth||Delta State|
|State of Origin||Delta State|
|Name of Parents||Mr. and Mrs. Efe.|
|Net Worth||Between $100,000 – $200,000.|
|Social Media Handles||Instagram: @carterefe Twitter: @carterefe__|
Even though Carter Efe only has a few followers on social media right now, he is known for making his skits naked, which means without a shirt. In 2018, he began putting his short videos on social media.
He is known for his work with Gentuu, Sydney Talker, and many other artists, including Don Jazzy, who is a well-known figure in Nigeria. Carter Efe recently got a lot of attention and fame on social media after his videos started going viral. This brought tens of thousands of people to his page.
List of States That Have Produced Presidents/Heads of State in Nigeria
Nigeria has had 16 Heads of State and Presidents since it gained independence from the British on October 1, 1960.
Some of the past Nigerian leaders were military generals, who got into power through coup while others were elected through the ballot.
As contained in a report on the website of the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation(OSGF), and Nigerian Tribune, this piece lists the Nigerian leaders, the ages when they became heads of state/Presidents and their states of origin.
1. Nnamdi Azikiwe: Nnamdi Benjamin Azikiwe, born 16 November 1904, was made Nigeria President on October 1, 1963, at the age of 58 years.
2. Major General Johnson Thomas Aguiyi Ironsi, became Head of State on January 16, 1966, through a coup and was assassinated six months later on July 29, 1966.
Aguiyi Ironsi was from Umuahia in Abia state.
3.General Yakubu Gowon is the youngest head of state in the history of Nigeria. He got into power after Aguiyi Ironsi’s death on August 1, 1966, at the age of 31. He was overthrown on July 29, 1975, and he is from Plateau state
4. General Murtala Ramat Mohammed was the fourth Nigerian Head of state and got into power on July 29, 1975, at 36. He was assassinated on February 13, 1976 and he was an indigene of Kano state.
5. General Olusegun Matthew Obasanjo:
Obasanjo was the first South-Western to lead Nigeria, which became possible after his principal Mohammed was killed on February 13, 1976. He was 38 years old when he became head of state and was the first military head of state to hand over to a civilian president in Nigeria on October 1, 1979.
He is from Abeokuta in Ogun state.
6. Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari became the first civilian president on October 1, 1979, at the age of 54.
He was re-elected in 1983, but the military took over on December 31, 1983. The first elected president was from Sokoto state
7. Major-General Muhammadu Buhari became head of state after a successful coup ousting Shagari from government in 1983 and left power on August 27, 1985. He was 41 years old when he became head of state and is from Katsina state.
8. General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida became the 8th head of state/president on August 27, 1985, after overthrowing Buhari in a coup at the age of 44.
He handed over power to Chief Ernest Shonekan on August 26, 1993, and he’s from Niger state.
9. Chief Ernest Adekunle Oladeinde Shonekan, was head of the interim government set up after the June 12, 1993 election was annulled by IBB.
He was president from August 26, 1993, to November 17, 1993, when General Sani Abacha overthrew him from power. Shonekan was 57 years old and an indigene of Ogun state.
10. General Sani Abacha Abacha came into power on November 17, 1993, at the age of 50. He was head of state for almost five years. He died on June 8, 1998.
The late Abacha was the 10th Nigerian head of state/president and was from Kano state.
11. General Abdulsalami Abubakar took over the heir of leadership after the death of Abacha on June 9, 1998, till May 29, 1999, when he handed over power to a civilian government. He became head of state at 55 years old, and he’s from Niger state.
12. Olusegun Matthew Obasanjo returned to the seat of power 20 years after handing over as a military general to a civilian government in 1979.
He became civilian president at the age of 62 and was in power for 8 years. Obasanjo is from Ogun state.
13.Late Umaru Musa Yar’adua was in power for almost 3 years before his death on May 5, 2010. He was sworn in on May 29, 2007, as Nigeria’s 13th head of state/president at the age of 55 years. He was from Katsina state.
14. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Jonathan, as vice president, took over after Yar’adua’s death in May 2010, at the age of 52. He failed in his re-election bid in 2015, when he lost to Muhammadu Buhari. He is from Bayelsa state.
15. Muhammadu Buhari was the oldest to become Nigeria’s president at the age of 72. He became Nigeria’s 15th president on May 29 and was in power for 8 years. The immediate past president is from Katsina state.
16. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed
President Tinubu became Nigeria’s 16th president after he was sworn in on May 29, 2023, at the age of 71. The sitting president is from Lagos state.
List of past Presidents and how they emerged at the polls
Meanwhile, Fedpolygist had reported that Nigeria had its 16th President on Monday, May 29, when President Bola Tinubu, was sworn in at an inauguration ceremony held at Eagles Square in Abuja. The report highlighted how past Nigerian presidents emerged as winners in their elections.
Chef Hilda Baci Parents: Meet Mr and Mrs Effiong Bassey
Effiong Bassey, better known by her stage name Hilda Baci, was born in Akwa Ibom State on September 20, 1996. She is a multi-talented Nigerian TV producer, actor, head chef @ FoodbyHilda, and also a businesswoman.
The goal of ambitious and determined chef Hilda Baci is to break the current record for the longest cooking time frame. In order to qualify for the Guinness World Records, the 27-year-old graduate has organized a four-day “cook-a-thon” in Amore Gardens in Lekki, Lagos State, where she intends to prepare a variety of dishes for certain period of time.
Lata Tondon now holds the record for the longest cooking marathon, finishing the feat in Rewa, India in 2019 in 87 hours, 45 minutes, and 00 seconds. By breaking this record, Hilda Baci hopes to change history. A lot of interest has been generated by Hilda’s dedication to breaking this record and her love of cooking.
Because of this decision and plans of Hilda Baci, the engagement on the internet is so massive making her one of the most trending subject round the internet.
Baci was born to Mr and Mrs Effiong Bassey of Akwa Ibom. There is no information on her parents apart from their names and the fact that they are parents of a celebrity chef.
Peter obi’s net worth, businesses, political career, and awards.
“How much is Peter Obi’s net worth?”, “Is Peter Obi the owner of Fidelity bank?” If you have ever asked yourself or someone else any of these questions, this blog post is for you.
Peter Obi, a former governor and prominent businessman in Nigeria, was born on the 19th day of July 1961 at Onitsha, Anambra State. He is well known not only in his native Nigeria but internationally. Despite his fortune, he always reiterates how much he likes living a simple life rather than flaunting affluence, adding that he prefers to board commercial aircraft and fly economy.
Recently, Peter Obi was in the spotlight after the infamous Pandora Paper project exposed his and other public officials’ secret financial activities. Despite his staggering net worth, Peter Obi is not among the richest politicians in Nigeria, but he remains one of the most prominent personalities on the political scene.
Peter Obi net worth
Peter Obi has multiple investments and has achieved a lot in business and politics, which have greatly contributed to his staggering net worth. Currently, Peter Obi’s net worth is $10 million.
Peter Obi was the heir apparent to his family’s business when his father passed away. He has various assets around the globe. His family runs grocery chains in Lagos, Anambra, and Abuja. He has stakes in financial industries, including banks and stock brokerage firms.
Peter Obi has numerous mansions and manors across Nigeria and the United Kingdom. According to the Pandora Papers, he has secretly invested a large sum of money in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Peter Obi companies
Peter Obi’s family owns a supermarket chain that operates in Lagos, Anambra, and Abuja, which is one of his many ventures in the retail sector. He has investments in a variety of financial services firms, such as banks and stock brokerages, among others.
Peter Obi was also able to establish a successful and well-respected career in the business sector thanks to the intelligence and business acumen that he possesses.
He served in a variety of managerial and business capacities for a number of well-known organizations throughout his career.
Peter Obi served as Chairman of the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) under the administration of former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (SEC).
Peter Obi also owns and operates a number of multinational franchises, including South African international breweries, Ovaltine, and Heinz products, among others. All these have contributed to the rapid increase in Peter Obi’s net worth.
Is Peter Obi the owner of Fidelity bank?
Before venturing into politics, Peter Obi held the position of Fidelity Bank’s youngest chairman. Although Peter Obi is a major stakeholder in Fidelity Bank, he is not the outright owner of the financial institution; that title belongs to investors of Ghanaian origin.
Over five million customers are served by Fidelity Bank’s 250 business locations and other digital banking channels, making it a fully functional commercial bank in Nigeria.
Peter Obi houses
Peter Obi’s house in London
In addition to the lush house that he resides in, which is worth millions of naira and is located in Anambra, Peter Obi also has a residence in London.
According to the Pandora Papers, he has an undisclosed amount of money invested in properties in the United States Virgin Islands.
Peter Obi’s house in Anambra
Peter Obi’s cars
Though Peter Obi is not among the top 10 richest politicians in Nigeria, he has expensive cars, which include a Toyota Land Cruiser, a Mercedes-AMG C63, and a Lexus LX 570. Also, when he was governor of Anambra State, he was known to be transported around in a Mercedes G Wagon.
Peter Obi’s political career
Peter Obi served as governor of Anambra State from March 17, 2006, to November of the same year, when he was impeached by the Anambra state assembly, led by Mr. Mike Balonwu, for gross misconduct on November 2, 2006.
Chief Humphrey Nsofor was the majority leader at the time in the Anambra House of Assembly. Then-President Obasanjo stepped in to resolve the conflict.
To further his case with the legislators of Anambra, he sent the PDP National Chairman, Chief Ahmadu Ali, and Party Secretary, Chief Ojo Madueke, to the state capital of Awka. The Supreme Court heard his appeal of impeachment and restored him to office in February 2007.
According to Media TV, during Obi’s tenure as the governor of Anambra State, the state’s economy, schools, and hospitals all improved.
In 2019, he was picked as the vice presidential candidate in the presidential election, running alongside Atiku Abubakar, but lost to incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari and vice president Yemi Osinbajo.
In May 2022, Obi became the presidential candidate of the LP in the impending 2023 general elections after defecting from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).
Peter Obi’s Awards
Peter Obi is a well-liked and esteemed personality who has received various accolades, including;
- Golden Jubilee Award from the Catholic Diocese of Onitsha in 2015 for outstanding commitment to quality healthcare delivery at St. Charles Borromeo Hospital in Anambra State on the occasion of the hospital’s Golden Jubilee celebration.
- The Voice Newspaper (Holland) Achievers Award in 2014 for Outstanding Example in Leadership and Governance.
- Still in 2014, he won another award from Champion Newspaper as the Most Outstanding Igbo Man of the Decade.
- Silver Bird Man of the Year (with Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State) in 2013
- Business Hallmark Newspaper Man of the Year in 2012
- The Golden Award on Prudence in 2012 by the Methodist Church of Nigeria as the Most Financially Prudent Governor in Nigeria.
- Leadership and Good Governance Award in 2012 by The Ezeife Leadership Foundation Award for restoring peace and harmony to Anambra State.
- Best Performing Governor on Immunization in South-East Nigeria in 2012 by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Outstanding Financial Planner and Manager still in 2012 by the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion for resourcefulness and creativity in governance.
- Zik Leadership Prize in 2011.
- ICT Governor of the Year in 2010 by the West Africa ICT Development.
- Champion Newspaper, Nigeria’s Most Trustworthy Governor Award in 2009.
- Thisday Newspaper, the Most Prudent Governor in Nigeria in 2009.
News4 months ago
Full Text of President Bola Tinubu’s Inauguration Speech on May 29, 2023
Headlines2 months ago
Full Text Of President Bola Tinubu’s Address To Nigerians On Socio-economic Challenges
Headlines10 months ago
Pakistan Govt Jobs Today – Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2022
Headlines4 months ago
Nigerians Berate Tinubu’s Subsidy Removal, Says Dangote Won’t Subsidise Petrol For Nigeria
Education1 year ago
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO RELEASES COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
CELEBRITY NEWS4 months ago
Hilda Baci: 6 Benefits the Nigerian Chef May Enjoy as Guinness World Record Holder
Headlines5 months ago
Apapa labels Peter Obi a liar after court scuffle with LP supporters
Headlines3 months ago
IPOB Dismisses Rumour Of Week-Long Sit-At-Home In South East