This is to inform all prospective applicants/candidates to BSU for the 2021/2022 academic session that, all transfer of institution to BSU cases have been harvested from JAMB CAPS and populated on BSU portal.
Affected candidates are to proceed to pay, register and upload their details on BSU portal for online screening and processing of their admission.
Candidates have two weeks from today, 25/10/22 to accomplish this obligation in order not to forfeit their chances.
Please, find details below for your necessary action:
This is to inform all Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi, for the 2021/2022 Academic Session that, candidates who scored 150 points and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Post UTME exercise of the University. (Candidates who did not choose the University as first choice initially but are willing to change to BSU are welcomed and advised to apply for change of institution through JAMB; provided they are within the threshold of 150 points and above. Ditto for Direct Entry applicants). Candidates are to pay a non-refundable Post-UTME screening registration fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only and register for the admission screening exercise
How To Apply
1. Visit the BSU website www.bsum.edu.ng and click on the Admissions menu
2. Under Application, click Post UTME/DE link and enter Registration number to verify profile details.
3. Once the details are verified, candidates are to click on the “proceed” link to generate and print out the payment reference slip
Candidates are to use any of the four (4) payment options below to make payment
(I) Cash payments at Bank;
Take along the Payment Reference Number and visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, First City Monument Bank Limited, Citibank Nigeria Limited, Heritage Banking Company Limited, Keystone Bank Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc, Standard Chartered, Wema Bank Plc, Providus Bank Limited, Zenith Bank Plc, ECO Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Sterling Bank Plc, Diamond Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc, Unity Bank Plc, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Polaris Bank Plc.
At the bank, candidates are to present the Payment Reference Number with the cash to the Bank Cashier to use “College Pay” App to process the transaction and generate Payment Receipt.
(II) Pay On-line using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;_
On the Payment Reference Number slip that was generated after verification, candidates are to click on the “Pay Online” button to navigate to the Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select card type Enter the requested information to make Payment. Once payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and candidates will be expected to continue with the application.
(III) Payment at ATM terminals Candidates are to visit any ATM terminal with their ATM card and do the following:
Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
Select pay bills
Fill in the Payment reference Number generated and printed out when prompted to enter the Customer ID
Fill in 04255101 when requested to enter the Payment Code
Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
Return to the portal to login and print out the Payment Receipt
(IV) For payment using Quickteller Candidates are to visit the Quickteller section on the Payment Reference page generated after verification and click the link “Pay on www.quickteller.com” to do the following;
Enter Payment Reference Number Enter Card Details and click on Pay Print Receipt
Candidates who have not used Quickteller before would need to sign up first before handling the above transactions. Candidates who have applied for courses (outside College of Health Sciences) may wish to directly open website www.quickteller.com/bsum and pay as above. While those who have applied for courses in the College of Health Sciences can also visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu) to pay.
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and under Admission, select “Post UTME/DE” under Applications to do the following.
Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details. Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Screening.
Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents: WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission.
Note: All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 150 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other courses in the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education or Management Sciences. Also candidates who applied for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing Science and B.Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 150 and 199 may be considered for any of these courses, namely; Anatomy and Physiology or any course in the Faculty of Science.
OLUSEGUN AGAGU UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OKITIPUPA DISCLAIMER NOTICE ON FAKE POST REGARDING NURSING PROGRAMME
The Management hereby informs admission seekers, their parents, guardians and the general public, that the information should be disregarded for it is fake, it does not emanate from the University neither does it emanate from the Office of the Registrar.
EMMANUEL ALAYANDE UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION GETS NUC APPROVAL FOR 50 FULL-TIME COURSES, 2023/2024
The letter reads, “The Vice-Chancellor is please invited to recall that a resource verification visit was carried out by panels of experts to the proposed academic programme in Emmanuel Alayande University of Education Oyo State with a view to assessing the human and material resources available for its establishment.
I am directed to inform the Vice-Chancellor that the Ag. Executive Secretary has considered and approved the establishment of the full-time mode of the following undergraduate programmes, to be run in the Main Campus of the University with effect from 2023/2024 academic session:
1. B.Sc. (Ed) Biology Education
2. B.Sc. Biology
3. B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
4. B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry Education
5. B.Sc. Chemistry
6. B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics Education
7. B.Sc. (Ed) Computer Science Education
8. B.Sc. Computer Science
9. B.Sc. (Ed)Physics Education
10. B.Sc. (Ed) Health Education
11. B.Sc. (Ed) Human Kinetics/Physical Education
12. B.Sc. (Ed) Economics Education
13. B.Sc. Economics
14. B.Sc. (Ed) Environmental Education
15. B.Sc. (Ed) Geography Education
16. B.Sc. (Ed) Educational Management
17. B.Ed. Educational Technology
18. B.Tech (Ed) Building Technology Education
19. B. Tech (Ed) Metal Work Technology Education
20. B.Tech (Ed) Automobile Technology Education
21. B.Tech (Ed) Woodwork Technology Education
22. B.Tech (Ed) Electrical/Electronics Education
23. B.A. Ed. History and International Studies
24. B.A. (Ed) English/Literature in English
25. B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
26. B.LIS. Library and Information Science
27. B.A. (Ed) French
28. B.A. (Ed)Yoruba
29. B.A. (Ed) Hausa
30. B.Sc. (Ed) Political Science Education
31. B.Sc. Political Science
32. B.Sc. (Ed) Social Work
33. B.Sc. (Ed) Social Studies and Civic Education
34. B.Sc. (Ed) Special Education
35. B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
36. B.Ed. Adult and Continuing Education
37. B.Ed. Early Childhood Education
38. B.Ed. Primary Education
39. B.A. (Ed) Arabic Education
40. B.A. (Ed) Christian Religious Studies
41. B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies
42. B.A. (Ed) Creative Arts Education
43. B.A. (Ed) Music
44. B.A. (Ed) Fine and Applied Arts
45. B.A. (Ed)Theatre Arts
46. B.Sc. (Ed) Agricultural Science Education
47. B.Sc. (Ed) Home Economics Education
48. B.Sc. (Ed) Business Education
49. B.Sc. (Ed) Entrepreneurship Education
50. B.Sc. Accounting
I am to add that the approval does not cover the part-time mode of delivery of the programmes.
The programmes shall bear only the approved title and nomenclature and any change will require the approval of the Commission. The University is enjoined to provide adequate human and material resources for the development and growth of the approved programmes.
Please, accept the assurances of the Ag. Executive Secretary’s highest regards.”
UYO CITY POLYTECHNIC NOTICE TO STUDENTS
1. Mid-semester examination: There shall be a week-long mid-semester examination across all the Departments in the school.
- Date: Monday, 11th December – Friday, 15th December, 2023
- The exercise is mandatory for all the students.
- You are required to pay your school fees to qualify for the examination.
Any students that fail to write the mid-semester examination will pay #1000(one thousand naira) per course before the examination is re- administered to them.
2.Lecture Note: To boost your academic performance in the classroom, the management has re-introduced lecture notes to the students at the affordable price of #1500 per copy. Although this is not compulsory and not a way of exploiting or victimizing students, you are expected to comply with your lecturer.
3. Orientation: There shall be orientation exercise for all new students (ND 1 and HND 1) on Friday, 8th December, 2023. Don’t fail to participate.
4. Departmental Dues: To facilitate the smooth running of administrative duties in the various departments, every student is expected to pay a token of #1000(one thousand naira only) per semester to the department.
5. For the time being, every financial transaction should be done directly with the Bursar through the admission officer, Mrs. Gloria eken ASU QUO
Uyo City Polytechnic is still moving forward and will wax stronger than ever. Avoid every distraction and move on, as you all shall graduate from this place in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
News6 months ago
Full Text of President Bola Tinubu’s Inauguration Speech on May 29, 2023
Headlines11 months ago
Pakistan Govt Jobs Today – Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2022
Headlines4 months ago
Full Text Of President Bola Tinubu’s Address To Nigerians On Socio-economic Challenges
Headlines2 months ago
FULL TEXT: Tinubu Addresses 78th UN General Assembly
Education1 year ago
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO RELEASES COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Headlines6 months ago
Nigerians Berate Tinubu’s Subsidy Removal, Says Dangote Won’t Subsidise Petrol For Nigeria
CELEBRITY NEWS5 months ago
Hilda Baci: 6 Benefits the Nigerian Chef May Enjoy as Guinness World Record Holder
Headlines6 months ago
Apapa labels Peter Obi a liar after court scuffle with LP supporters