This is to inform the University Community and the general public, that the Admission Board (UAB) of the University, has approved the Cut-off Mark for the 2022/2023 Admission as follows:
|FACULTY||CUT OFF MARK||JAMB SCORE|
|Agriculture||35||140 and above|
Mass Communication Department
Theatre & Media Arts Department
|140 and above
200 and above
|Basic Medical Sciences||35||140 and above|
|Education||35||140 and above|
|gineering & Technology
Industrial and Production Engineering Department
|180 and above
140 and above
|Environmental Studies||35||140 and above|
|Law||60||240 and above|
|140 and above
160 and above
Banking & Finance Department
Public Administration Department
|180 and above
140 and above
|Medical Laboratory Science||55||220 and above|
|Physical Sciences||35||140 and above|
|Social sciences||35||140 and above|
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION:
Candidates are advised to apply online at https//aaue.waup.org and make payment with their ATM cards on Interswitch.
All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
The cost of the online Application form is N12,200 (twelve thousand two hundred naira) only broken down as follows:
- Undergraduate programme application form N10,000.00
- WAEeAc Technology Fee N2,000.00
- Interswitch Transaction charge N2,000.00
All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained
- The cut-off marks as decided are strictly based on the candidate’s JAMB score only as there shall be no post-UTME screening exercise.
- The duration for the sales of forms is Monday 10th October, to Wednesday 30th November 2022 respectively.
Candidates should check the University website www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and the portal at http://aaue.waup.org regularly for other details on the application/admission procedure.
- Any applicant who fails to fill and submit the form online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration in the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise.
- Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials online will automatically be “disqualified”.
Ambrose E. Odiase, MANUPA, MIPMA, MAUA
OLUSEGUN AGAGU UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OKITIPUPA DISCLAIMER NOTICE ON FAKE POST REGARDING NURSING PROGRAMME
The Management hereby informs admission seekers, their parents, guardians and the general public, that the information should be disregarded for it is fake, it does not emanate from the University neither does it emanate from the Office of the Registrar.
EMMANUEL ALAYANDE UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION GETS NUC APPROVAL FOR 50 FULL-TIME COURSES, 2023/2024
The letter reads, “The Vice-Chancellor is please invited to recall that a resource verification visit was carried out by panels of experts to the proposed academic programme in Emmanuel Alayande University of Education Oyo State with a view to assessing the human and material resources available for its establishment.
I am directed to inform the Vice-Chancellor that the Ag. Executive Secretary has considered and approved the establishment of the full-time mode of the following undergraduate programmes, to be run in the Main Campus of the University with effect from 2023/2024 academic session:
1. B.Sc. (Ed) Biology Education
2. B.Sc. Biology
3. B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
4. B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry Education
5. B.Sc. Chemistry
6. B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics Education
7. B.Sc. (Ed) Computer Science Education
8. B.Sc. Computer Science
9. B.Sc. (Ed)Physics Education
10. B.Sc. (Ed) Health Education
11. B.Sc. (Ed) Human Kinetics/Physical Education
12. B.Sc. (Ed) Economics Education
13. B.Sc. Economics
14. B.Sc. (Ed) Environmental Education
15. B.Sc. (Ed) Geography Education
16. B.Sc. (Ed) Educational Management
17. B.Ed. Educational Technology
18. B.Tech (Ed) Building Technology Education
19. B. Tech (Ed) Metal Work Technology Education
20. B.Tech (Ed) Automobile Technology Education
21. B.Tech (Ed) Woodwork Technology Education
22. B.Tech (Ed) Electrical/Electronics Education
23. B.A. Ed. History and International Studies
24. B.A. (Ed) English/Literature in English
25. B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
26. B.LIS. Library and Information Science
27. B.A. (Ed) French
28. B.A. (Ed)Yoruba
29. B.A. (Ed) Hausa
30. B.Sc. (Ed) Political Science Education
31. B.Sc. Political Science
32. B.Sc. (Ed) Social Work
33. B.Sc. (Ed) Social Studies and Civic Education
34. B.Sc. (Ed) Special Education
35. B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
36. B.Ed. Adult and Continuing Education
37. B.Ed. Early Childhood Education
38. B.Ed. Primary Education
39. B.A. (Ed) Arabic Education
40. B.A. (Ed) Christian Religious Studies
41. B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies
42. B.A. (Ed) Creative Arts Education
43. B.A. (Ed) Music
44. B.A. (Ed) Fine and Applied Arts
45. B.A. (Ed)Theatre Arts
46. B.Sc. (Ed) Agricultural Science Education
47. B.Sc. (Ed) Home Economics Education
48. B.Sc. (Ed) Business Education
49. B.Sc. (Ed) Entrepreneurship Education
50. B.Sc. Accounting
I am to add that the approval does not cover the part-time mode of delivery of the programmes.
The programmes shall bear only the approved title and nomenclature and any change will require the approval of the Commission. The University is enjoined to provide adequate human and material resources for the development and growth of the approved programmes.
Please, accept the assurances of the Ag. Executive Secretary’s highest regards.”
UYO CITY POLYTECHNIC NOTICE TO STUDENTS
1. Mid-semester examination: There shall be a week-long mid-semester examination across all the Departments in the school.
- Date: Monday, 11th December – Friday, 15th December, 2023
- The exercise is mandatory for all the students.
- You are required to pay your school fees to qualify for the examination.
Any students that fail to write the mid-semester examination will pay #1000(one thousand naira) per course before the examination is re- administered to them.
2.Lecture Note: To boost your academic performance in the classroom, the management has re-introduced lecture notes to the students at the affordable price of #1500 per copy. Although this is not compulsory and not a way of exploiting or victimizing students, you are expected to comply with your lecturer.
3. Orientation: There shall be orientation exercise for all new students (ND 1 and HND 1) on Friday, 8th December, 2023. Don’t fail to participate.
4. Departmental Dues: To facilitate the smooth running of administrative duties in the various departments, every student is expected to pay a token of #1000(one thousand naira only) per semester to the department.
5. For the time being, every financial transaction should be done directly with the Bursar through the admission officer, Mrs. Gloria eken ASU QUO
Uyo City Polytechnic is still moving forward and will wax stronger than ever. Avoid every distraction and move on, as you all shall graduate from this place in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
News6 months ago
Full Text of President Bola Tinubu’s Inauguration Speech on May 29, 2023
Headlines11 months ago
Pakistan Govt Jobs Today – Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2022
Headlines4 months ago
Full Text Of President Bola Tinubu’s Address To Nigerians On Socio-economic Challenges
Headlines2 months ago
FULL TEXT: Tinubu Addresses 78th UN General Assembly
Education1 year ago
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO RELEASES COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Headlines6 months ago
Nigerians Berate Tinubu’s Subsidy Removal, Says Dangote Won’t Subsidise Petrol For Nigeria
CELEBRITY NEWS5 months ago
Hilda Baci: 6 Benefits the Nigerian Chef May Enjoy as Guinness World Record Holder
Headlines6 months ago
Apapa labels Peter Obi a liar after court scuffle with LP supporters