Applications for fully-funded Peace Studies Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023 at University of Notre Dame, USA are now being accepted.
The Peace Studies Scholarship at the Kroc Institute empowers students to become outstanding scholars and teachers who contribute to a growing body of peacebuilding knowledge and practice with the goal of addressing violence and alleviating human suffering.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: All admitted students receive a full tuition scholarship, generous stipend (Cost-of-living in South Bend), health insurance, and additional funding for conference travel and research activities.
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Duration of Award: 3 years
- Applicants must hold at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, domestic or international, to be eligible for admission to a graduate program at the University of Notre Dame.
- Applicants will have related training or research experience in the joint area to which they are applying. Previous graduate work is not required except in the case of Peace Studies and Theology for which a master’s degree in theology is required. Prospective students interested in a master’s degree in peace studies should explore the Master of Global Affairs in International Peace Studies program.
Application Process: Apply here
All applicants must submit the Graduate School Application for Admission online. All required materials must be uploaded to the application; no paper materials will be accepted for consideration. Applications must be completed and submitted by December 15 preceding the fall semester of admission.
The Graduate School Application for Admission requires the applicant to provide the following materials:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Statement of intent;
- Writing sample;
- Names and contact information for three recommenders;
- Unofficial transcripts from prior institutions or in-progress degrees;
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score – General Test required for all areas except Anthropology and Psychology (Fall 2023 cycle);
- TOEFLT or IELTS score for international applicants only.
OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY (OOU) RELEASES FIRST BATCH UTME ADMISSION LIST FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
Successful Candidates are advised to please adhere strictly to the information displayed on their Portals and take further action immediately. Candidates offered Admission who do not comply with the Instructions on their Portals by Thursday, 23rd November, 2023 will be deemed as having forfeited the Offer.
Candidates are also to proceed to JAMB CAPS and accept their admission offer.
PRESIDENT TINUBU CANCELS 40% IGR DEDUCTION FROM NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES
President Bola Tinubu has cancelled the controversial deduction of 40 per cent of Internally Generated Revenues from federal universities across the country.
The President who was represented by the Minister of Education, Tahir Mamman, spoke on Friday at the 75th Founder’s Day ceremony of the University of Ibadan and described the policy implementation as “ill-timed”.
He also maintained that it was not the best time for such a policy since our universities are struggling.
In his speech as a Visitor to the university, Tinubu pledged his commitment to the reform of the nation’s education sector as the bedrock for national development.
He said, “The 40 per cent IGR automatic deduction policy stands cancelled. This is not the best time for such a policy since our universities are struggling.”
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TRANSPORTATION, DUARA ROLL OUT 2023/2024 ADMISSION LIST ON JAMB CAPS
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
How To Check the Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- •Visit:https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- •Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- •Click on ‘Access my CAPS’ Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. For those whose status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon. Congratulations to the admitted ones!!!
News6 months ago
Full Text of President Bola Tinubu’s Inauguration Speech on May 29, 2023
Headlines11 months ago
Pakistan Govt Jobs Today – Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2022
Headlines4 months ago
Full Text Of President Bola Tinubu’s Address To Nigerians On Socio-economic Challenges
Headlines2 months ago
FULL TEXT: Tinubu Addresses 78th UN General Assembly
Education1 year ago
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO RELEASES COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Headlines6 months ago
Nigerians Berate Tinubu’s Subsidy Removal, Says Dangote Won’t Subsidise Petrol For Nigeria
CELEBRITY NEWS5 months ago
Hilda Baci: 6 Benefits the Nigerian Chef May Enjoy as Guinness World Record Holder
Headlines6 months ago
Apapa labels Peter Obi a liar after court scuffle with LP supporters